Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sophmore .5

This was the first semester of my sophomore year. Was this year much to my liking? No. I feel like I'm on overdrive all the time. I miss 9th grade. But, don't get me wrong this year was pretty fun. Homecoming was crazy fun, I danced the whole time and hung out with friends. The year is going by fast and personally I can't wait for it to be over. When school ends I will finally be sixteen and hopefully my car will be in by that time. But back to what has happened so far this year.

Nothing to terribly exciting has happened. There has been very little drama and I haven't gotten in a fight with anyone, so I guess that is a good part of this half year. Managing for basketball is sometimes mentally stressing, only because some games we get back late and I'll have homework that I have not done to do. But, managing is also rewarding, it makes me feel like I am still apart of the team, basketball was a part of my life for to long for me to completely get away from it.

I look forward to the last semester of this year, and I pray that it goes by as quickly as this one has.

No comments: